Learn how to set goals and work activity into your day to boost your current level of physical activity.
Articles written by Certified Diabetes Educators with practical tips for managing your diabetes.
We break down medical guidelines and recommendations so they are easy to understand and implement in your own life!
- Research Corner: Thinking Outside the Pillbox-Medication Adherence: Medication Adherence Needs to be a Health Care Priority
- Research Corner: Why is it often difficult to begin insulin once it has been prescribed by a doctor?
- Research Corner: The role of yoga in the management of type 2 diabetes
- Research Corner: Pre-diabetes and Insulin Resistance are Linked to Muscle Mass
- Research Corner: Nuts in the Diabetes Meal Plan – A Healthy Alternative
- Martin J Abrahamson, MD. Joslin Chief Medical Officer
- Amanda Sheldon: Director of Public Relations and Social Communication Medtronic, Inc.| Diabetes
- Diabetes Talk: Cherise Shockley, Founder of Diabetes Social Media Advocacy and Co-Host of DSMA Live
- Diabetes Talk: Dr. David Katz
- Diabetes Talk: Mike Boyle, Managing Editor and Webmaster of diabetescare.net
- Questions you always wanted to ask your pharmacist….but didn’t!
- Diabetes Technology: Friend or Foe?
- A Day in the Life of Diabetes
- What NOT to Say to a Kid with Diabetes.
- Am I the diabetes police?
If you’re motivated to be active and want ideas on how to get started, read on to learn about the many creative ways you can boost your physical activity everyday!
There are many feelings that come with living with diabetes. Learn more about ways to deal with these feelings and where to seek support.