Our Live Events provide personalized virtual webinars and support groups for real-time interaction with our diabetes coaches for a meaningful experience.
Diabetes experts present vital information in a web-based interactive session. Audience members have their questions answered live by Certified Diabetes Educators.
- We offer standard webinars (complete with audio and slideshow) or premium webinars (audio and slideshow for presentation portion, plus both presenters live on webcams during the Q&A session).
- Audience members can participate by phone or computer speakers.
- Our webinars are top-notch. Audiences consistently rate the content an average of 4.6 out of 5.
- We also create webinar previews and teaser videos that increase registration and attendance.
Virtual Support Groups
Human support delivered with the latest technology – all the benefits of an in-person support group from the comfort of the patient’s home.
- Adds human element to online interaction.
- Provides direct access to a diabetes expert.
- Allows people to meet others with diabetes in a supportive, non-judging environment.
- Low-cost solution to implement when compared with on-site education.
- Personalized information targeted to what the patients are looking for.